(for 2 servings)
- ½ cup quick cooking oats or rolled oats
- 2 cups water + ½ to 1 cup milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 banana sliced
- ½ orange cut into wedges
- Quinoa puffs to top
- 1 packet munchme® Pistachio Cranberry
- Bring water and milk to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in oats, salt, vanilla and cinnamon and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for a few minutes until porridge thickens (porridge will coat the spoon when ready).
- Remove from heat. Cover and stand for 2 minutes (porridge will cool and thicken slightly on standing).
- Spoon into bowls and add the toppings of your choice. Enjoy!