(for 2 bowls)
- ½ pack extra firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 filled tbsp satay sauce
- ½ cup jasmine thai rice, cooked according to package directions
- ½ green apple, cut into cubes
- ½ cup edamame, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup sprouts of choice (we used alfalfa and garlic sprouts)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ cup munchme® Roasted Almond
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Drain and press the tofu until releasing the largest amount of liquid, then cut into cubes and marinate the tofu with the satay sauce. Heat your pan over medium-high heat. When hot, grill the tofu for 10 – 15 minutes or until nice and crispy.
How to assemble the bowl?
Layer rice on the bottom of the bowl, then add small piles of each topping around the circumference of the bowl, and in the middle.
Sprinkle with some sesame seeds and dressing of your choice, we used a mix of soy sauce, lemon and mustard.