(for 1 serving)
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 ripe pear
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup of almond milk
- ½ cup chickpea flour or sub buckwheat for FODMAP (sensitivities to oligosccharides)
- ½ cup GF flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar or for sugar free, 4 tbsp monk fruit
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup of munchme® Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Line a banana bread tin with baking paper.
- Mash bananas, add almond milk, eggs, sugar and stir together in a bowl.
- Add flours, baking powder and sprinkle through half of munchme® mix.
- Stir until well combined, pour into pan and sprinkle remaining mix over the top.
- Bake for 45minutes until golden and enjoy!