(for 4 servings)
- ½ cup jasmine rice, rinsed well and drained
- 4 cups of almond milk
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup maple sugar
- Cinnamon, to garnish
munchme® Pumpkin Seed
- In a medium sauce pan, add the rice and just enough water to cover it. Heat pan on medium and once it’s boiling, turn heat to medium low and let water reduce for 10 mins.
- Drain any water left and return rice to pan.
- Add almond milk and salt, cook on medium-low heat for 25 mins and stir every few mins to make sure the rice doesn’t stick.
- Add maple syrup and turn the heat to low.
- Cook for an extra 15 mins, stirring frequently until creamy and the liquid is mostly evaporated.
- Serve warm or cold, top with munchme® Pumpkin Seed and sprinkle with cinnamon.